FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING! 🎉
I asked my boyfriend Paul Castle to paint a violin for me. I was STUNNED at how beautiful it turned out! His acrylic paintings reflect a desire to tell stories, and his self-taught, whimsical style aims to delight the imagination with surreal settings and vivid colors.
Diagnosed with the genetic eye disease Retinitis Pigmentosa at age 16, Paul hopes to inspire everyone to face their adversities and pursue their passions regardless of the obstacles! 😍 Paul is absolutely AMAZING and I love him to death! Check out more of his work at PaulCastleStudio.com
Hang it on your wall, frame it, or tack it to your bedroom ceiling.
- Posters & Prints: 8" x 8", 12"x12", 16"x16", 20"x20" museum-quality posters and prints are printed on durable, archival paper.
- Canvas: 14"x14" professional-quality stretched, edge-wrapped canvas prints ready to hang. High-quality giclée artist-quality canvas.
- Metal: 12"x12" custom metal prints seem to glow with color. Gloss coating and rounded edges. Ready to hang.
- Acrylic: 12"x12" light refracting museum-quality acrylic brings vibrancy and depth to your photos. The .22" thick acrylic produces brilliant color with superb image quality edge to edge. Ready to hang.
- Signed by the artist Paul Castle. I'll sign it as well upon request!